KJI Reaper Rail System - Arca Swiss
Obsessively engineered for shooters by shooters, the Reaper Rail System Arca Swiss mount provides all the benefits of a ball head with its patent-pending design. The Reaper Rail mounts your rifle with Arca Swiss rails to medium and heavy-duty tripods with 3/8"-16 threaded studs. The Reaper Rail allows for both vertical and horizontal travel allowing you to swivel with ease making follow-up shots easier. This patent-pending innovation eliminates the need for slight adjustments to the tripod if it is not level. The 11 degrees of rifle cant (both directions) gives the shooter the opportunity to quickly level the rifle while setting up for those hasty shots in the field and gives a more compact, lighter-weight alternative to our original grip without sacrificing stability.
If you currently own our reaper grip, you can convert it to a Reaper Rail with just the purchase of the Rail Plate and Cant Level (mounting screws included). Tripods with the smaller 1/4"-20 threaded stud require an included adapter to allow it to work on those models as well.
Included in Package
- Camera thread adapter
- Easily mounts onto a Arca Swiss mount.
- Provides a sturdy base for long-range precision shooting, hunting, LEO and military operations.
- Heavy-duty construction is designed to tackle any harsh environments.
- Smooth 360° pan and tilt range of 109° (21° up and 87° down.)
- An offset grip design allows for magazine changes with the rifle mounted and provides easy manipulation of the control arm.
|Dimensions, in/mm||6 x 5.5 x 6.5 / 152 x 139 x 165|
|Rail Tilt||+ - 11 °|
|Pan Rotation Angle||360 °|
|Vertical Rotation Angle||87 ° Down, 21 ° up|
|Mounting||3/8" - 16 Threaded Hole|
|Weight, lbs/g||1.99 / 904|